GSeven Online Ballistics Calculator Program Right Here At LRH

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
GSeven Ballistics Calculator

In cooperation with Aaron Davidson of Gunwerks and GSeven, we now have a superb online ballistics calculator program. No need to download and install anything. And you can save data online and come back to it, too.

You can access it from the navigation bar in the forums or from the vertical nav on the HOME page or any of the ARTICLES pages.

I think it is particularly clean looking and easy to use. Very easy to make changes and see the results in a chart. I've been using a PDA-based version lately for my rifles and for my PSE TAC 15i crossbow. I never thought I needed (or wanted) a PDA-based ballistics program for use in the field. But now that I have experience with one, this is the one I will use in the field.

Soon I will be offering the program pre-installed on a PDA as a package for sale in the LRH Gear Shop. Stay tuned.

One of its unique features is not available anywhere else. If you use a custom BDC (Scope Turret), you can use this program to easily see how much adjustment to make for different conditions than those assumed for your BDC.

• G1 and G7 BC's
  • Multiple winds
  • Angles of inclination
  • Target speed and direction
  • Bullet look up
  • Load lookup (factory cartridges)
  • Trajectory validation

Just register to use it and you can come back to review your data any time. The forum registration is not the same as that of the GSeven ballistics program.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.