• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

GRS Stock - Savage 10 Short Action

nkyshooter

I'm looking either for a GRS Berserk Stock that somebody took off a factory Savage 10 Short Action ... or any of the other GRS stocks for Savage 10 ...

If anyone has one they're not using and are interested in converting to some cash - please let me know.

Thanks in advance
Tim

Last edited:
Are you wanting a bare stock or one with complete bottom metal/trigger guard w/magazines or do you have your own bottom metal and magazines for gun already? I have a Savage 10 GRS in 6.5 Creedmoor that takes AICS pattern magazines that I haven't even put 100 rounds through yet. I have the original Savage 10 round magazine and purchased an extra metal Accurate-Mag 10 round magazine for it. I was considering doing some PRS match shooting with it, but I might reconsider and just drop the barreled action into a more traditional hunting style stock.

A pic of it.

uwUEXVCbwQrtKX4-6nnZnKcULxVoRC-7PAtcHIK_qfG3Tv0KMosBzV0OB-TI5D9orDDL9RoeyNB-IEDK6ynHfgL9lg9OISnyXQIsrR2xB9c-15Z5FvMmZ8jJSF4rrQ5UFqJf1ZgwDfH4viYYjH_qgZHGGF6ixPPqlO07ECylqN526BtE2AxrFTCbF4Y5L6a_eLDtkk-uqmbVLCoYMIfmmognAJ3D-rcQBvPd3c0DOZwqNa7PN8QIaAgPRrNF8EZRupYCAHYrSONHZtJO6-8JSvm4NSUaE64wfGtpK-tOojSqFV17w8JVAGU3IYHD8QgRhjoSVu9-ME_5VYk1TadwDJLpiOIZZX9BQA8E4rgYELRSHDA9H12dXjwia6lqU_Cw_xaC-DwCuORyMIlJc3KG2QukylCVHO_xhN4iNqhSSTxSw1g1tyfZrhAL3Q_QC6pKi3JjlBP6H1x7OhkXizlX8QRqVCFH5TistIjS2-acQuXJYu96vXt7ILFGaOHSdXmYWDXIsd9H3jenS_se_nvPjoJwEm0tcnR9MEQJMmBhneo6gpMiwsZXTHGEDEx8nCG8RMtXJU9K1OFSlKNtdTVNeCEFL6Uq1qf5-DexQHIy7MdqjsWafgM8XrALhxmxwamXvJztvC2M-NI-_lyqsRL49JMzmm1HHeTRGtiidNlNTlLWw6HC12rt5LYGANdzhw=w1185-h657-no

Good morning IA Shooter ...

Ideally stock with metal & mags for a top bolt release which I see is how you are set up ... That is the stock I am searching for.

Are you wanting to hold onto the metal/mags or are you wanting to move to the Savage bottom metal and metal flush mags (can also take Dark Eagle 10 round mags) ...

Let me know what you're thinking ... I'm for sure interested ...

Tim