Greetings from the wilds of Arkansas!

NikonNUT, welcome from northeast Texas. Crystalgayleguy is steering you to a great place that has excellent down home country cooking....it's worth the trip.
Thank you! Love NE TX and I like getting off I-30 and taking the FM roads when I can. My trips to Dallas almost always include a detour to Lonestar to visit one of my main suppliers and a bunch of fellas I've come to call friends! Wouldn't mind locking down a few acres in that area! :)

Last edited:
Welcome aboard! Sounds like you'll fit right in. There's a wealth of knowledge here and a great bunch of guys. I can second crystalgayleguy's recommendation.

I like your set up on the .338LM. What's your total weight?

Welcome aboard! Sounds like you'll fit right in. There's a wealth of knowledge here and a great bunch of guys. I can second crystalgayleguy's recommendation.

I like your set up on the .338LM. What's your total weight?
Thank you for the welcome! I need to weigh it but I think Its sitting right around 21 pounds in the current form.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.