Greetings from Pa.

I have a private ish... Range that I can get out to 2,600 yards just north of Hazleton. You're familiar with the areas around there, it doesn't take much to scout out a good place to shoot.

many years back we'd leave bucks co. very early and drive thru all those towns on our way to cameron co. there was no other way to get here from there back then. it would be an all day trip. i slid down a hill on 309 in mcadoo in a 55 chevy suburban and drove the poor guy at the light at the bottom right thru the intersection.
back then those were all proud communities. lots of things have changed
since then. even the town of emporium here has changed drasticly with
welfare recipients moving in due to cheap rent.

Ernie~ My roots are in McAdoo and Kelayres, and still have family there. Grandfather operated the first steam shovel in the #5 breaker...
I get sick to my stomach when I go back to town to visit my family. Filth, welfare, illegals, you name it, it's moved in.
No more pride in those small towns...

your right joel and its been a tough thing to watch happen. funny how we could come from behind and win ww2 in a relativly short period of time. but we seem powerless to do anything about the mess our own country is in.
anyway i thought you had left for colorado.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.