Greetings from Boston

corona ronin

Hello everyone,

I found this fine forum by chance when I was searching on some performance differences between a 30-06 and .300 Win mag. Long range shooting has been a real interest of mine, and this place seems to be a great spot to check out! There really isn't enough land in anywhere in Massachusetts to take 300+ yard shots, so unfortunately I am unable to really practice unless I go out of state.

I've never been hunting, and MA hunting is strictly bow and shotgun only due to population density, but I'm interested in hearing about what all the people here have to say, and I'm sure I'll learn a thing or two. I'm planning on moving out west soon, where I can enjoy this fine sport without restrictions!

Welcome to Long Range Hunting.

Man, you need to move west quick as you can.;);) There's lots of stuff around here to read and feel free to ask any questions you have. There's always someone around here that can help you out.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.