Greenville Spartanburg SC area

SAM1980

I am from NC, and I'm working down here near the simpsonville sc area. I am staying north of Spartanburg sc area. Trying to do some load development for my rifle, found a range down here but it closes at 5:00 pm and I don't get off work until 4:30 pm. And it's an hour drive from the job site. This is my problem. Didn't know if any members might have any suggestions or be able to help me out. Just let me know. I will pay money or I'm a welder with a welding rig, and I will work for a chance to shoot!

I am from NC, and I'm working down here near the simpsonville sc area. I am staying north of Spartanburg sc area. Trying to do some load development for my rifle, found a range down here but it closes at 5:00 pm and I don't get off work until 4:30 pm. And it's an hour drive from the job site. This is my problem. Didn't know if any members might have any suggestions or be able to help me out. Just let me know. I will pay money or I'm a welder with a welding rig, and I will work for a chance to shoot!

I'm in the Greenville area... Can't really help with your immediate issue but I have shot at Twelve Mile Defense a few times, that's in Liberty. They're rifle range goes out to 600 yards, and there's also a SCDNR range in Pickens County with a 200 yard range, I think it's called James O. Thomason or something like that.

Let me know if you ever want to go shooting on the weekend, always looking for people to go with.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts