• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED gre-tan custom 264 win mag pic added, reduced

cummins cowboy

the deal fell through on this gre-tan custom remington 700 in 264 win mag, krieger barrel 8.5 twist remington varmint contour 26". .297 neck bedded in a remington sendero stock, trigger set to 28 oz. tannel .350 recoil lug. gun has approx 200 rounds through it, slow fired never heated up. this gun has greg tannel's full accuracy package. bolt bushed, recoil lug double pinned etc. over $500 worth of accurizing work done to the action alone. I have shot groups from .25 or .75 depending on the load and conditions. $1100 shipped, to sweeten the deal I will throw in a redding 3 die set, FL die, neck die, and seater, these are reddings standard dies not S type. also I have 11 virgin nosler cases and 17 winchester fired cases I will throw in as well. if someone wants just the barreled action with bottom metal I will do $900, but I can't sell the stock unless someone buys the gun first. no trades please, other than if you just so happen to have a BAT VR action RPRB repeater. I need the money. with dies and sales taxes a guy would be spending more money on an off the shelf sendero, that does not have any of the action truing this gun has. bolt is sleeved with eliptical cams that hold the bolt in perfect alignment with the reciever. scope base is sold so that is not included. I have had a lot of tire kickers for some reason on this, guys that show interest and I end up waiting 2 or 3 days to hear back from them and don't, please be serious if you want to inquire about this, I check my emails throughout the day, please just respond back promptly. best way to reach me is [email protected]
002-5.jpg

003-6.jpg

a couple people have asked about the bolt wear, action started life as a 7mag that I bought used, it looks to me like the bolt has some scabbord wear on the end possibly, also it shows the elliptical cams that greg puts on the front and rear of the bolt to have the bolt held exactly in the right place when the bolt is turned down.

006-2.jpg

Last edited:
complete rifle now $1025 shipped, $825 metal only, gun was chambered to a dummy round, 140 berger set to a max OAL of 3.365, this is with the bullet touching the lands at this distance,