Grayboe Stocks, ZRODelta, APR intro

Mike_Semanoff

I just wanted to introduce myself to the group and provide a little disclosure. I work with several different brands in the gun industry. I want to be able to provide info to people with questions on product and get a feel for consumer experiences. I'm a PR guy and have zero intention to sell anything I just hope to be resource for anyone with questions.

About me: I served on an infantry scout team in the 82nd Airborne division from 98-2001. I prefer long range shooting over other disciplines. Current favorite rifle is Alamo Precision Rifle .223 with a US Optics MR-10, and 30BA suppressor. Runner up is a Desert Tech SRS A1 with US Optics LR-17, and several caliber conversions.

Current clients: Grayboe Stocks, ZRODelta, Alamo Precision Rifles, Black Rifle Coffee, and Shield Sights. Previous clients: SilencerCo, Desert Tech, US Optics

Hello Mike,

Welcome :)
First "Industry" question....Is ZRODelta going to be better at producing the DCLW at a faster rate than Alamo Four Star was??
I demo'd that system to West Coast TRADET and got nothing but run around on delivery times for those guys.
I had the largest importer of Defense Equipment in France try to purchase a DCLW for MILIPOL expo and not only got the run around but was told there was no way we could get the product because the owner was hunting and he was only one that could discuss exportation.

Thanks,
THEIS

Hello Mike,

Welcome :)
First "Industry" question....Is ZRODelta going to be better at producing the DCLW at a faster rate than Alamo Four Star was??
I demo'd that system to West Coast TRADET and got nothing but run around on delivery times for those guys.
I had the largest importer of Defense Equipment in France try to purchase a DCLW for MILIPOL expo and not only got the run around but was told there was no way we could get the product because the owner was hunting and he was only one that could discuss exportation.

Thanks,
THEIS

For sure. ZRODelta has huge production capabilities. There was an unfortunate period of time when Alamo Four Star was trying to expand production with an organization that misrepresented their capabilities. They are in a much better space as ZRODelta, production and quality is full steam ahead. Thanks for asking.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.