Grayboe bottom metal inletting help

JD-ODINSON

I have a Grayboe stock that is inlet for a factory bdl bottom metal and I want to add the Grayboe DBM bottom metal to it. Has anyone done this themselves and how was it?

PTG has DBM bottom metal intended for Factory BDL stocks. Might save some frustration if you are not familiar with the process. Theirs might need a little trimming.

PTG has DBM bottom metal intended for Factory BDL stocks. Might save some frustration if you are not familiar with the process. Theirs might need a little trimming.

I've done a little inlet work on some Stocky's for a dbm but never on the Grayboe. I'm not familiar with PTG at all

Will do. Do you know by change which specific bottom metal you are referring to?

Remington 700 (LA) Detachable Mag Bottom Metal (BDL / DBM) w/1 Mag ATI...

*ATTENTION* We cannot guarantee the part will drop in. We make products to tighter tolerances than factory. If bottom metal does not drop in or has tolerance issues, take the gun to a qualified gunsmith or utilize our inletting service. This bottom metal only accepts the ATI polymer mags. See description below for list of sizes.

$149.99

Showing 1 - 8 of 8 items

Remington 700 (LA) Detachable Mag Bottom Metal (BDL / DBM) w/1 Mag ATI...

*ATTENTION* We cannot guarantee the part will drop in. We make products to tighter tolerances than factory. If bottom metal does not drop in or has tolerance issues, take the gun to a qualified gunsmith or utilize our inletting service. This bottom metal only accepts the ATI polymer mags. See description below for list of sizes.

$149.99

Showing 1 - 8 of 8 items
Gotcha, I'll have to look into that more

The PTG does not take AICS pattern, if that is a factor.

Grayboe moods the features in the stock, so I'm not sure how they cut. Depending on the condition of your current stock I would sell and buy another or try to trade with someone. A Smith can do the work, but it may end up being more than the above option.

Recent Posts