Gradous Rifles

I have two rifles and one more in the shop. If Robert is happy with his work you will be. He is one of the best rifle builders out there. He work is real, not internet theory.If you want fast and cheap please dont waste his time.

I built a 7mm stw with Robert and I love it. 1/2" MOA at 100. We zeroed the scope in and shot 3 160 gr accubonds in one hole. You will not be unhappy with his work. Don't waste your money on jarrett or collier rifles. Gradous rifles are the best IMO. I have shot it out to 400 and the groups are 1.5-2" 3 shot groups using factory ammo! gun)

No ands its and buts about it, Robert is the best smith I have ever used. I have a gun safe full of custom rifles built by the best know and advertised gunsmiths and they do not come close to Robert's work and his detail to customer satisfaction. It took me $1,000s and $1,000s to find a man with such knowledge in building rifles and at the same time making sure you are getting the best rifle money can buy.

I am getting ready to help him build my next one at his gunsmithing school. Just waiting for my parts to arrive. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about Robert's abilities in build a rifle

My first build.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=250447&Number=2834635#Post2834635

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts