Gov gun grabbing

After living in that area, St. Charles Parish, from '80 pretty much through '87 I could say some things about local law enforcement. But I won't.

As Len said, "Amazing".

That's the best video I've seen NRA do in awhile. However, do you notice that none of the accosted had anything other than run of the mill hunting guns? I find that very interesting.

Also, it hits home the point about your guns and law enforcement. The correct answer is almost always no....no, I do not have guns, no, you do not have my permission to search without probable cause.

I find two things truly frightening. First had any of those folks fought that tyranny in any way they would have been killed. Next, there is an alarming amount of people who would find nothing wrong there. I am simply shocked every day at the anti gun laws enforced in this country.

Wow. That is amazing. They just take them. Those people were treated worse than the criminals!!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts