Gotta let her go

G19Jeeper

https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/ruger-super-blackhawk-357-maximum-10-5".326006/

Figured this might get better exposure in its specialty handgun forum, MODS, I look at rules and couldn't find anything but if I need to remove it let me know.
Selling my 10.5" Super Blackhawk in .357 Maximum. Had intentions of finding a load for it and taking it for whitetail and maybe black bear but priorities are ever changing and I am forced to sell. Hope to pass it on to someone who will truly enjoy it and would love to see it take an animal

I would keep it unfired in its current condition. The gas cutting on the top strap was a problem. But it is so collectible because of the short production time. It's highly desirable for collectors.

I would keep it unfired in its current condition. The gas cutting on the top strap was a problem. But it is so collectible because of the short production time. It's highly desirable for collectors.
Yep, people liked to hotrod them with 110 or 125 gr bullets and the flame cutting was severe. They fair fine with 158's and 180's as long as you aren't going stupid with it and stick to tame loads. Ruger didn't want the liability and axed it regardless.