Gotta ask

topbrass

I got a advert in my email from a large retailer, like every day, and there is a BSA Tactical Mil-Mil 4-14x40 scope TMD414X44/30.

Anyone looked through one of these?

Last edited:
You're that guy, huh?

No, I haven't looked through that model. I've looked through one BSA and that was enough. But hey, knock yourself out if you don't believe me and the rest of the shooting community. I hear Counter Sniper is really good, too. Hurry and you can get their Contract Overrun pricing. Only $449.95 for the 4-16x42.

The BSA 4-14x has a more than casual resemblence to the Falcon Menace 4-14x.

Both UK companies. Very similar characteristics. Could come from the same stable, or kennel.lightbulb

I got a advert in my email from a large retailer, like every day, and there is a BSA Tactical Mil-Mil 4-14x40 scope TMD414X44/30.

Anyone looked through one of these?

I have owned a few (My Bad) and trashed everyone of them on low recoiling rifles One
was a 17 HMR and the cross hairs would move if you touched the ocular lens. (Sloppy
threads).

They are very cheep and cheaply made . I don't normally dish products because sometimes
someone likes there's and has had no trouble with it. But I have had just the opposite luck with
the ones I bought . so I would say save your money and buy a better scope.

Just my opinion for what it's worth

J E CUSTOM

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.