Got my second IOR(Thanks sakofan)

P-Steve-E

Goy my first IOR a couple of weeks ago from sakofan---2.5-10X42 Tact
Now I done went and bought another
When I looked thru it at dusk the other night I decided I would put it on the 7mm/300 win mag being built at this time.
Then today I saw a First Plane IOR Lit 4-14X50 Tact------Looks like the 2.5 will have to go on the mountain rifle
Will it ever end?????????

[ 03-20-2004: Message edited by: P-Steve-E ]

Sometimes I wonder if it might be better to be addicted to crack instead of precision rifles.
grin.gif

Yikes, I have created a monster!! I'm so glad you like it, Steve.

Funny that Ruffhewn should post on this one, he got me started on IOR's. He did me a big favor, to say the least.

I had a 2.5-10x56mm IOR lit first focal plane MP8 reticle too.

Steve, is yours a lit MP8??..sakofan..

Yep!
Lit MP8 4-14X50 Tact
I havent actually got it yet-- Made the deal on another site-- I got to get the funds in the mail this week
By the way Mark, I tried to call you yesterday with an emergency Question.
Then I remembered to call Jim M

Steve, you can call me at home if you like. Just email me today, and I'll give you my home number. You must have called my cell phone. I worked on some blue prints for a big job yesterday, and left my phone off..sakofan...Jim M has forgot more about IOR's and optics in general than I'll ever know anyway!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.