Got my new scope

zack

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I went with the IOR 4-14x50 MP8 Illuminated reticle. What a great scope!!!! I mounted it today and went and did a little shooting with it and it's amazing. At 14 power I was seeing my .17 Remington Bullet Holes at 200 yards rather easily. I am leaving tonight to go back home for thanksgiving and a whole week of hunting with my new IOR scope....
I used Jim with Q-Optics and I couldn't be happier, Jim is a great guy and followed the whole deal through. He has great prices too. I would recommend the scope and business to Jim in a heartbeat. Sorry for being long winded, but after having Simmons scopes for all of those years, it makes one as giddy as a school kid....LOL
Zack (loving his new Scope)
smile.gif

grin.gif

Zack,

I got my new IOR last week when the big brown trucked stopped by. I know the feeling. The scope is incredible.

Jim's a great guy at Q-Optics. Have a great week next week and a Happy Thanksgiving.

Sakofan,
Do you have an IOR scope? How's the Sako holding up? Any news on any Sako products for the coming year?

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts