Got my m700 300 rum thinking about geting the burris C4 ?

USMCPAHunter

so i got a 60% off coupon from burris for military discount ...AWESOME BTW.. anyways i dont have a ton of cash to spend but this c4 looks awesome 4.5-14x adjutable paralex and come with a custom elevation in yardage with a 10mph moa wind hold off for your specific load for free what do you guys think id like to shoot to 1k with this rifle not compeition but i want a good hunting scope that can reach out and touch a animal i have the rifle it came with a nike prostaff 3-9x50 bdc but i dont like the guess work of hold over type scopes too much want some imput the c4 list for 600 bucks but i can get it for 240 bucks !

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 123
so i got a 60% off coupon from burris for military discount ...AWESOME BTW.. anyways i dont have a ton of cash to spend but this c4 looks awesome 4.5-14x adjutable paralex and come with a custom elevation in yardage with a 10mph moa wind hold off for your specific load for free what do you guys think id like to shoot to 1k with this rifle not compeition but i want a good hunting scope that can reach out and touch a animal i have the rifle it came with a nike prostaff 3-9x50 bdc but i dont like the guess work of hold over type scopes too much want some imput the c4 list for 600 bucks but i can get it for 240 bucks !

here is the link for the scope C4 Scopes - rifle scopes, handgun scopes, hunting scopes by Burris Optics

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.