Got my 2012 Bull Back

Thank you Pete, I appreciate the kind words. If you and the misses are ever over this way, look us up. It sounds like we could share some good stories over a cup or a cold one.

Jeff

Thank you Pete, I appreciate the kind words. If you and the misses are ever over this way, look us up. It sounds like we could share some good stories over a cup or a cold one.

Jeff

We may very well take you up on that..My wife has a very close friend that lives somewhere in Montana and she would like to go see her..If I can figure out how to post a picture on here ,,,ill show you my bull from this past Wyoming hunt.,He
is not as big as yours but he was heavy beamed 6x6...I,am not worth the dam on a computer but I,ll try later today.

Thats a nice bull Jeffrey! I would have a really hard time passing him up!...scratch that I wouldnt let him go by without at least a shot in his direction! nice mount too

Beautiful choice on the mount style Broz. A great looking animal taken by hard work with the shot and hunt is always a tropyh. Now you can enjoy that hunt every day!

Jeff, with that bull hung where it is... you may need a bigger TV :D

Good looking critter right there, thanks for sharing.

t

He is not that big, but a darn good bull for the area I was hunting. We rough scored him at the Taxidermist in the 340's. He is missing about 6" off his left 4. But his 3's were weak and held him back. I have had him in the scope at 1000 yards and had him pegged using the reticle at 4' wide. That worked out to be correct. He is 48" inside at his widest point. I figured at 54 yrs. old I better mount this one. Not sure I will get a chance at a larger bull. But I will be looking and praying to draw a special unit tag while I can still get to them.

Jeff

Looks Great! Personally I like it when a bull has some broken tines and scars... he was a fighter for sure, and you can just sit and imagine all the battles he won to keep his herd.

A very lovely and beautiful bull. The mount is perfect.

Extreme says...I find that all the pain I have physically and mentally go away when I,am in the mountains

At 68 I feel the same way, most of my problems go away when I am in the mountains.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts