Got Leica Scan 1200 NIB for $370 good price???

That seller has had Four (4) eBay I.D.'s since 8-12-02

His current I.D. was effective 8-27-04

"Item Location" (That means where he's at, is listed as "Got Milk")

He calls them "binoculars". (?)

He shows a list price of $490.00 (?)

A Google search for "North Fork Sports" turned up nothing.

Hope you're OK on it.

Here's the eBay ad

MikeTBC

BC...here is the item number from my the auction i won.

The dealers Ebay name will be there...not sure if there are spaces in his name or not? I cannot access Ebay from work.

Ebay Item #7125572067

Thanks Redman. I editted my post above.

MikeTBC

[ QUOTE ]

The dealers Ebay name will be there...not sure if there are spaces in his name or not? I cannot access Ebay from work.

Ebay Item #7125572067

[/ QUOTE ]

Redman,

He mentions that he has a business website in his eBay ad.

I e-mailed him yesterday requesting the URL of this location ... no response, yet.

MikeTBC

[ QUOTE ]

Ebay Item #7125572067

[/ QUOTE ]

I found a North Fork Sorts in NY by using yahoo.

We will see...paid with Paypal so I will have recourse if he fails to ship.

Kyle

BC...got my UPS tracking number and the package is in transit, on it way to my house....delivery date Jan 11th. Will updat as I get it....fingers crossed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Sounds good! Wish you the best.

The guy could sell a thousand of those at that price! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TBC

[ QUOTE ]
BC...got my UPS tracking number and the package is in transit, on it way to my house....delivery date Jan 11th. Will updat as I get it....fingers crossed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.