Good Morning

204 heavy

Just a little introduction from NC. I'm glad to be here and find there is a huge amount of knowledge on this board. I'm not new to shooting at all. Have shot competetive IDPA, USPSA and 3 gun for many years. Kind of tired of the travel and the cost and plus I'm no young chicken any more (although I can hold my own, haha).

Recently bought a Rem VLS heavy barrel in 204. It has had bedding and trigger work and shoots great. Right now in the process of working up hand loads........seems to like, 40 grain Bergers and WW 748 powder. Components are a bit of an issue right now so we'll see how it goes. Besides working up the correct load a good scope is next...........lots of great info here on that too.

The coffee is on here too, good morning. I've shot quite a bit of IDPA the last couple years but I'm not quite as hot on it right now as before. Good luck with that .204, I think it would make a spectacular coyote rifle but I think I'll go old school on my next one.....
.222 Rem:rolleyes:

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.