Good day for me. Bad day for a Coyote

Clayne B

Got this dog at 108 yards with a .223 55gr Hornady Hollow Point. Dropped it right where it was standing. First time I have ever called in a coyote.

0812120642b.jpg

0812120644a.jpg

0812120742a.jpg

you can see where I hit it in this picture

0812120742.jpg

That's Awesome. Congrats.

Really makes me miss my 00' TJ sport!!! It was the same color, & the last critter I put on the front bumper was a Badger. Good memories:D thanks.

nice! I called in my first set this spring. I had killed yotes before but not on a call. Called in three, shot two. Pretty awsome when they come chargin' in and you think to yourself "guess I fooled you, eh???"

Congrats and nice Jeep, looks great with a dead dog on the front!

Thanks guys

The gun I shot that Coyote with was my friends, And being that all i had were .22's i had to go get me a gun of my own. Just got back from another try at calling, nothing this time. Sighted the gun in. 3 shots in a dime at 100 yards was good enough for me so off to hunting i went.

Savage 11 .204

0812122207.jpg

I really like the looks of the red dog under your arm. Does it have a part to play in yote quest.

I take it that it was near while calling?

Went out this evening. I had been calling this spot for about 20 min when these kids showed up. They Parked there atv's about 100 yards up the hill walked down. I could hear them talking all the way to where they sat down and started calling. I gave them 15 min to see what they could bring in. after that i started playing with them. They never did see us. Video below.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aF-ke_hkDU]Confused Coyote Hunters - YouTube[/ame]

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.