• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED GOOD 6.5 Grendel ammo

Deputy819

Hey folks! If anyone has some "good" (not 'Wolf' or anything like that) 6.5 Grendel ammo (123 grain) to spare I'd like to buy some from you. Ideally anywhere from 3-5 boxes would be appropriate. Thanks a bunch!👍

hunting or target?
Probably target…..of the ELD-M flavor or similar. I have 200 rounds of Hornady 'Custom' 123gr SST ammo on order through Midsouth. It's been sitting in the "processing" cue for a week now. When I called them I was told that they are REALLY behind on their shipping. 🤷‍♂️ So, I'm trying to get something different on here and it will likely show up before my Midsouth order does. 🤬

Couple places with it in stock right now if you can't find any from members.
Not a bad deal at all at Mile High for ELD-M ammo and REALLY good at Red River. However, I've never heard of redriverreloading.com. Have you done business with them before?🤔

Not a bad deal at all at Mile High for ELD-M ammo and REALLY good at Red River. However, I've never heard of redriverreloading.com. Have you done business with them before?🤔
I haven't but they have a physical address, website looks legit and they accept credit cards, all signs of a legitimate business instead of the scammers.

I got 3 boxes of bullets from Red River in 2021. They charged me 37.94 shipping for a $111.00 order. Two boxes of bullets came from one "Warehouse" and the others came from another "Warehouse". Probably took 2 weeks to get the stuff. I'm not so sure they have any warehouses. I think they somehow source stuff from other companies. I did get the bullets, but the bullet boxes were a little dinged up.

FedEx Ground Warehouse 4 ($20.41) + UPS Warehouse 7 ($17.54): $37.94

I have a new box of the federal 130 grain ammo that I'm not using.

Last edited:
Druid hill armory makes great ammo

I got caught off guard a few years ago during the pandemic when components and ammo were non-existent. I had just got into 6.5 grendel for my kids to hunt deer with. I reached out to Dave at druid hill and even though he didn't have any 6.5G on the website at the time he loaded me up enough to keep my two kids in ammo for a couple seasons. He's a real good dude.