Going Home!!!

Nodak7mm

After 14 yrs of living in major metro areas, I finally secured the position I have chased for those 14 yrs and am returning to the homeland (North Dakota). I am so dang happy about it I just had to share with someone. I know I have not been active for the past yr, so alot may not know me at all. I think I am member 90 or 91 and now I see 4000, Wow!! Thanks for a great board Len, Dave & Ian.. And Thanks for letting me crow about my new job.. Now I get my chance to get back to LRH and taking my kids hunting on the homeland where I started......

Rod

Nodak 7mm, hot diggety dog! your happiness just's jumps off the page! Congrats man! I look forwards to seeing many post's from you about the great shooting you are going to be doing....I came out of Canada through N.D. on my honeymoon some 35 years ago,I love that wild country.Best wishes for your new beginnings and be sure to post often. see ya,..jimm

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts