• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Glock 35/34 gen 3 setup for limited/3gun

mpk1996

This is a highly modified glock 35 gen 3. it has just about every upgrade possible, and some one off slide work too. this pistol is set up for both 40 cal and 9mm (with conversion barrel) so you can run uspsa limited major and then swap over and run 9mm for 3 gun.

-slide has been milled/lightened tri topped by precision tactical arms. the slide was also recut to accept a 1911 rear sight. so it has a dawson front fiber optic and a kensight 1911 adjustable rear. ($800)

-full zev grip job with double undercut, grip reduction, finger grove removal, and silicon carbide grip texture (feels great and stays put in your hand) ($190)

-zev full size magwell ($100)

-zev large frame mag release ($40)

-zev full length stainless guide rod and ismi 13# spring ($49)

-zev titanium pin kit ($30)

-extended slide release ($20)

-custom agency arms trigger job with flat trigger ($250) - this is not the std drop in trigger or their reg trigger. this was sent in and then did a custom competition trigger on it. best glock trigger ive ever felt

-lone wolf locking block ($35)

-storm lake 35 9mm stainless conversion barrel ($150)

-grip force beavertail grip ($20)

6 glock 35 magazines with dawson +4-5 magazine extended base pads and numbered grip tape ($200 for the basepads + $150 for the mags)

so that's about $2500 into this glock (****, didn't seem that much as I was piecing it together, LOL)

this is a sweet shooting pistol, but I just don't shoot it anymore since I got my 2011. let me know if you have any questions. I have some bladetech and safariland holsters for the buyer if you want to add those in too.

$1400 shipped to your FFL
might trade for some nice glass, binos or scopes