• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Glock 30 SF with Night Sights For Sale (OK)

hunter966

I've got a Glock 30 SF with night sites. It comes with 2 mags, loading tool, cleaning rod, and clamshell case. It has only been fired 210 times and is in excellent shape.

Asking $500 or willing to do a trade on a 3" or 4" 1911 preferably Kimber but would look at other brands.

Thanks,
hunter966

This is listed on other sites.

ONE AND ONLY PRICE DROP TO $500

Last edited:
Come on fellas someone needs a this gun which is in excellent condition, you cant tell it from one you picked up off the shelf in the gun store which will cost you a lot more bucks.

I'm looking for a G30. What is the mo/yr of manufacture on that gun? Does your price include shipping and any FFL charges on your end? Thanks.

Hello. Do you still have the Glock 30 for sale?
I've got a Glock 30 SF with night sites. It comes with 2 mags, loading tool, cleaning rod, and clamshell case. It has only been fired 210 times and is in excellent shape.

Asking $500 or willing to do a trade on a 3" or 4" 1911 preferably Kimber but would look at other brands.

Thanks,
hunter966

Thanks,
hunter966

i am interested mail me at lknfrlov at juno.com i live in purcell, okla. and work in okla. city okla. what is the shipping cost and where is the gun located thanks bill