• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Glock 19c nib

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalebow

Glock 19c NIB, Gen 3, box, 2 mags. $550 shipped. I also have 8 15 round gen 4 mags $25 each, includes shipping.
If you have questions email me
[email protected]
Thanks
Dale

I got tons of 9mm ammo that I can sell, will sale for cost plus shipping

Ok I got 3 emails, Ryan passed, I thought I was talking to the same person and obviously it was Blake and Ryan. When people have user names and email me and dont tell me who they are it is confusing.
So it appears Blake was first then Gary so Blake please email me and let me know if you want it and ammo, if not then I will proceed with Gary, only got one, just trying to secure the sale and figure out how much ammo.
Thanks
Dale

I have sold a ton of guns on this site, I enjoy this site and have always sent what I was selling whether it a gun, scope, or range finder. I have been slow to ship due to being out of town due to my father being sick. But anything that I have sold has been sent and no one has ever not got what was promised. I missed shipping John a holster with his Ruger LCP and am home this weekend and it will go out, I am sorry that putting my family first caused someone to worry, but please check the threads on my sales and you will find that I send quality stuff, as described and have sold some guns at a great price due to financial difficulty.
I thought I was responding to the same person with Blake and Gary, the question was similar and that is the blunt of it.
So to the person bad mounting me, check your facts, I am an honest guy, had to sell off some possessions to remain afloat but thats life and I will rebuild, but other than being a little slow to ship, thats it, pull up my threads and ask those that I have mailed guns or optics to lately and you will see I am an honest guy.:D

Ok Blake thinks Iam shady so Gary gets it. if your wondering about me email him in a week and ask him how it worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.