Give Away Contest - Hornady Lock-N-Load Classic Reloading Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I already shoot Hornady the Lock-N-Load reloading kit would be a great way to make shooting more affordable for me. Thanks Hornady for the opportunity!gun)

That would be great. I have been looking into getting a reloading set and that would fill yhe ticket. Thanks for the chance.

Hornady makes some fine products at competitive prices. However, I must admit I have only had experience with their manuals and projectiles.

The Hornady web-site lists this "kit" at $363.o6…a very nice prize at any list price!

Thanks for another fine give away contest.
Konrad

Thanks for another great give-!!away Hornady makes some great products!!

thank-you, in the procces of working-up a new load for my 280 rem. with nosler accubond and reloader 19 anew press and reloading equipment would be great.gun)

That's a really great prize that you are offering Len just curious as to why it can not be shipped to Canada, I order a lot of merchandise from the US and do not have a problem, just wondering what the reasons are for not shipping thanks

Thank you for sending me an email for the chance to have a nice reloading set. It would be nice to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.