Give Away Contest - D.O.A. Tactical Portable Shooting Bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Backus

Field Editor
Staff member
Entry is quick and easy - CLICK HERE TO ENTER - then just enter your first name and email address. D.O.A has asked us to help grow their Facebook following and we are happy to help since they were generous enough to give away a great bench. You will be asked to LIKE their Facebook page in order to be entered. If you are not a Facebook user you'll have to pass on this contest but there will be many more in the future that won't require Facebook.

THE PRIZE

D.O.A Tactical Portable Shooting Bench

Street Value - $599

1 Winner

Prize Donor:

D.O.A Tactical

DOA-1.jpg

Here at D.O.A. Tactical Shooting Benches we really enjoy what we do from making the benches to taking people out and teaching classes using our shooting benches. People always ask me why is your bench so expensive, my answer to that is IT IS NOT JUNK.

DOA-2.jpg

We have in the past and currently sold our shooting benches for use by: SOCOM, United Sates Marine Corps, U.S. Army, Border Patrol, DHS, and numerous Law enforcement agencies throughout the US. We sell to numerous Military Units in Africa and Europe and we have been chosen again for the 5th year in a row to be the official SHOT Show Media Day Shooting Bench.

DOA-3.JPG

Thanks for supporting a Made in the USA Company owned and Operated by United States Marines.

DOA-video.jpg
Click on image above to see set-up video.

Testimonials:

Been using my bench since 2009, recommend it, they are as good as you say they are. I shoot both in Wyoming for dog's and california for ground squrriles. 5 to 6 trips a year 3 to 5 days each. So the bench has been used and is still trucking!

The bench arrived!!!
Now I can't get my husband to come inside...
Thanks so much - he's thrilled and so am I!

I had a chance to finally assemble and examine my DOA Tactical Shooting Bench...and it is the finest piece of equipment I have encountered in a LONG time! The bench is engineered well and assembled professionally with high grade components. The table top itself is amazing and your logo job with the Marine Corps and AF symbols are OUTSTANDING!

WOW , WHAT A BENCH WENT AND SHOT DOGS YESTERDAY ROCK SOLID, I SHOULD HAVE Bought ONE YEARS AGO BEST BENCH ON THE MARKET!

I used mine on a South Dakota prairie dog hunt last year and it was great. No problem sitting for 10 hours a day. My buddies were using brand X and had some sore butts. Not me!! Looking forward to using it again this year. I guess jar heads are ok after all!

I have been waiting patiently like a kid waiting for Christmas and my bench finally made it this afternoon. All I can say is that I am glad to see that there are people in our country that still build their own products instead of letting the Chinese do it. The craftsmanship is outstanding and by far the best portable shooting bench I have ever seen. Great work!!!

See the contest rules down below.

Last edited by a moderator:
THE RULES AND ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS:

• US SHIPPING ONLY
  • Contest entries must be in by September 16th at 8AM CDT.
  • One entry per person. Our system does not allow duplicates.
  • Winners will be notified by email. If no response within 7 days, prize will be re-drawn and awarded to the next person.
  • You must enter each contest individually. Past entries will not get you on the list for this contest.
  • Winners will be chosen by random drawing.
  • No purchase necessary.
  • After you successfully enter the contest here at LRH, you will be prompted to LIKE the D.O.A Tactical FACEBOOK page. Only entrants who have also LIKED the D.O.A Tactical FACEBOOK page will be eligible to win.

Last edited:
Looks like a great table

Guess I am out of luck on this one since I don't do Facebook.

I'm SOL too because I don't do Facebook either. Both give away contests have a Facebook requirement. I find myself coming to this site less and less.

Don't want no stink'in Facebook or Twitter or and of that crap.

Don't need a shooting bench either. Been using a second hand school desk for 20 years now... Even has gum stuck underneath.

Status
Not open for further replies.