• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED GAP 338 Lapua AIAX - Brand New, Unfired

jonthomps

I was having this rifle built at GA Precision and couldn't resist purchasing a lefty 300 win mag they had in their "rifles ready to go" section so this one is up for sale. Scope mounted for pictures only. Scope and bipod not for sale. The rings are new Badger 1.250" alloys and will ship with the rifle for an extra $120. Ships with 2 CIP-length 5-rd 338 mags. BRAND NEW, UNFIRED!

Specs:

FDE AI AX stock
CIP mag length
GAP Templar right hand LA
30 moa base
Remington x-mark pro trigger
Bartlein GAP #7 contour fluted barrel, 26" 1-9.35 twist
Badger FTE brake
Barreled action finished in RAL8000 (same color as some S&B scopes)
Weight: 15.8 lbs rifle only

$4600 shipped and insured lower 48

Attachments

• IMG_0154.jpg
    IMG_0154.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0153.jpg
    IMG_0153.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0150.jpg
    IMG_0150.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0151.jpg
    IMG_0151.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0152.jpg
    IMG_0152.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 7
Buy with confidence! I sell a lot here and on Sniper's Hide. This is a great deal - ordered straight from GAP this set up would cost you around $6k and an 8 month wait!

Bump for a great rifle and will add that I have done business with jonthomps on more than one occasion. His deals are always priced very fair and you will not find a better guy to deal with. Buy with confidence, he is good to go.

Jeff

Bump for a great rifle and will add that I have done business with jonthomps on more than one occasion. His deals are always priced very fair and you will not find a better guy to deal with. Buy with confidence, he is good to go.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff! I'm kinda surprised this has sold already. I bought a 300 WM and after reading your thread on the 215gr Bergers bought a few hundred. It's cutting it close for hunting season but I think I can get something worked up by then.