• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED gap 260

tjonh2001

i took this rifle in on trade. it was biult by gap. it was origianally a 6.5x284 then it was sent back and had a new rock creek barrel and chambered in 260 REM. ADL mcmillan A5 with adjustable cheek. this is a trued remington lawith one of the smoothest rifle basic triggers ive ever usaed.looks to have been coated to match stock.will also include badger ordinance rail and swivel bipod.
shipped to your ffl $2375
Trades considered
us optics moa/moa
S&B
remington sa
6.5 barrel mv
forsales019.jpg

forsales020.jpg

forsales021.jpg

forsales023.jpg

what is the black one on the table, I have one just like it in a 260 with a muzzle brake. did you get it from Kevin McDonald?

i just live 20 miles from him and go over their all the time. i just got my gun put together last week Night Force will be here tomorrow already checked delivery and they stated it to be on time.
mine is a 260 caliber. i plan on posting pics early on in the week with the new scope mounted and a picture of the target. I just broke in the barrel with 15 rounds and the last five was .505 outside to outside.
you should really like your set up as a matter of fact other than the barrel i said hey that is my gun..hahahah