• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED GAP 260 built on Surgeon action F/S

kubitza123

Just acquired this, its a GAP build on a Surgeon 591 in 260rem and previous owner claims rd count is a 300rds fired. Its in ex shape with few minor scuffs and rubs in a Mcmilllian A1-3 i believe and molded camo. 24" barrel and 1-8 twist. Not sure on barrel brand yet or trigger. Its either a Timney or old style rem worked over by GA very crisp. I was told this was built by George himself and i'll check for the marking tonight and pull so i can check the trigger for sure. I believe rd count is close to right since little wear on the cerakote on the bolt bold. Barrel it MTU contour or straight taper.
NOT THREADED no sure why people having a gun like this dont have it threaded.
Weight with USO is 14lbs so between 10-12 lb without i can check if someone needs to know
Any questions etc as always hit me by phone or text at 254-275-7335 Mark for fastest respone or PM me
This needs to go so OFFERS welcome just ask by PM
MATCHING USO could be included as well unless it sells seperate first for $2300 its a 5-25 gap reticle mil/mil red illumination digital, uso rings etc
Price $3650 shipped O.B.O. and insured.

Recent Posts