• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Galco Cop series holster(black) for Sig P226 non-rail

sniperVLS

Holster has SOLD

Pics attached....

A friend gave this to me after he got rid of his 226(moving to NY and needed quick cash). I obviously already have a holster for my 226 and it's broken in nicely after 2 years so I don't need this.

The one I'm putting up here for sale is Like New. It is a Galco COP series A619T. It's rigid being almost new so the buyer will have some breaking in to do.

*Note* This Galco is for a 226 that does NOT have a rail. If you have a 226R, this isn't for you.

I just checked several websites, they ranged from the cheapest @ 49.60, and run as high as 64.00, those prices don't include shipping either.

I'll throw in Free shipping via USPS, am asking 40.00 even. Check or Money Order is fine.

Text from Galcos site:

Galco's Cop 3 Slot holster is precision-molded and allows comfortable carry in both strong side and cross draw positions. A tension screw adjustment near the trigger guard ensures maximum retention of the gun, while the rear sight is protected by a wide safety strap and reinforced thumb break. The low-cut design allows for easier, faster clearance of the firearm from the leather. The slots will fit belts up to 1 3/4 ".

holster3.jpg

holster1.jpg

holster2.jpg

holster4.jpg

Last edited: