• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED G7 BR2 2,000 yard Rangefinder $1,495 Shipped New

bullridety

$1,500 shipped Like New, works awesome, selling to get a Leica APO Spotter.

The G7 BR2 Rangefinder is the only rangefinder that ranges and calculates your ballistic solution for any shooting condition. Here's how it works. The rangefinder is programmed for several ballistic parameters that are unique to your cartridge and firearm. Ballistic Coefficient, Muzzle Velocity, Sight Height and Zero Range are easily programmed on the device using the four input buttons. When selecting the MOA output mode no other inputs are required. If you are using a ballistic turret or reticle calibrated in yards, the BDC mode is selected and additional inputs for the Altitude and Temperature that the turret or reticle was built to match are entered.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 5
Re: G7 BR2 2,000 yard Rangefinder $1,500

$1495 shipped, comes with hard case and original box!

still for sale, can take pics of the actual rangefinder, but no damage looks like the one in this pic!

Haha no I can at least get $1450 but I'm going to stay firm at $1495 its new and everyone that knows about them, knows they are worth it.

No reason to laugh, you said like new. I own one androids know how they are. Why wouldn't i just buy one from the long range store for what your asking, "ok 100.00 less then len"? Good luck on selling a like new item at a new price.

Sorry that I couldn't meet your recommendations of knocking $400 off a "like new item" even Bob Beck sold his lightly demoed G7 rangefinders for $1450...the reason I put haha is because I had an offer for $1400 and didn't take that, I don't need the money that bad to take a beating on such a great product! I will keep it for that, just thought that someone that was looking for a G7 rangefinder would be in their benefit to pay a $100 less than what they have to. I don't know about you, but in my eyes a $100 is a $100. my feelings will not be hurt if you pay $1600 for a new one!
Thanks
Tyler