G7 BC Software

dirtball

Is there a way to get Ex-Ball/Nightforce software to use a G7 BC. It would seem that they only are programed to use a G1 BC.
Is there another Pocket PC software that will use a G7 BC??????
I was playing with the JBM on line calculator using G7 BC's and they are a LOT closer to my field results than my PPC and Nightforce using G1 BC!!!
Dave

Not quite what you're looking for, but KAC Bullet Flight on an iPhone or iPod Touch uses G7 BCs... as does Ballistic FTE (actually it uses G1 by default, but you can enter G7, or have it convert from G1 to G7...)

Not quite what you're looking for, but KAC Bullet Flight on an iPhone or iPod Touch uses G7 BCs... as does Ballistic FTE (actually it uses G1 by default, but you can enter G7, or have it convert from G1 to G7...)

Thanks for the info.
I have a Dell Axim X5 with the Nightforce software. I really don't want to have to buy an I-phone to be able to use the software you suggest, as it appears they are only I-phone/I-pod compatible.

I have Googled my self silly trying to find something compatible with a Pocket PC with no results.
I can't figure out why Nightforce/Exball would limit their software to ONLY one BC configuration.

Dave

I have a x5 also. I can't for the life of me get it to take exbal. Did you have any issues? I have called Dell and Perry systems both of them said oh well your S.O.L. more or less. I even posted a thread on this site for help. I still haven't been able to get the d--- thing to work. Any suggestions?

I have called Dell and Perry systems both of them said oh well your S.O.L. more or less. I even posted a thread on this site for help. I still haven't been able to get the d--- thing to work. Any suggestions?

Don't know the whole story, but if that was the response I received, Perry Systems would be S.O.L.
Too many good software providers out there for a company to treat folks like that.

FWIW-Patagonia ballistics has excellent tech support.

Here's what Loadbase 2.0 Mobile help file listed for requirements. Not sure on 3.0.

HARDWARE SPECS Mobile Device (minimum)

- ARM-based processor (if different, please contact us)
- Display resolution 240 x 320 (QVGA) or 480 x 640 (VGA)
-Touch-screen device
- 64Mb of total device memory is highly recommended.
- 25Mb of storage memory (during installation)
- 08Mb of program memory (for program, databases and associated files)

SOFTWARE SPECS Mobile Device (minimum)

Supported Operating Systems

- Microsoft® Windows Mobile® 2003 Second Edition
- Microsoft® Windows Mobile® 5.0
- Microsoft® Windows Mobile® 6.0

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts