Fusion vs eldx

vergy

I picked up a sako s20 6.5 creed on sale from euroOptics. Another impulse buy lol.
I've read the hornady eldx 143g is a very accurate round for this caliber. I like using federal fusions for my .270. Accurate and great performance on game animals. Any thoughts on 140g fusions for the creed? Comparison vs the eldx? Thx

I also use Fusions in my 270 WSM to great success on deer. I got some for my Creedmoor, but so far have only killed deer with Norma Whitetail. It also did a good job.

My creed shoots the 140 fusions (reloaded) better than factory 143eldx. 1/2" for fusions, 7/8" for eldx (averages). Totally different types of bullets though regarding terminal performance. Both equally deadly.
Fusions are bonded soft points and will perform kinda like a Norma oryx - hit, open up and flatten out a bit, but generally drive through bone and everything else while staying in one piece. Usually an entry and an exit. I like bonded bullets. Eldx are most frangible and will likely be better for a behind the shoulder shot instead of a through the shoulder. They're dramatic in the internal damage to my create. Often no exit, and usually not needed since the vitals look like a grenade went off.

I've used the 140gr Gold Dots which are very similar in design and construction to a Fusion except the GDs are Boron coated. Several Mule Deer bucks and several B tag does had all the same result, pass throughs (including a bucks neck at 300 yds, not intentionall) with minimal meat loss. Great hunting bullet for the Creed IMO.