• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Winchester Model 70, Stainless, Classic Featherweight, Walnut, 270 Win

thechamp

Have a Winchester M70 Featherweight, stainless with walnut stock chambered in 270 Winchester for sale. This is a 'controlled round feed' that was still made in the now closed New Haven, Ct., Winchester plant. I bought it a few years back with the intention of hanging on to it long term. Always thought they were the best looking Winchesters ever made. I installed Leupold bases on it and put a Zeiss 4-14x50 on it. I did take it to the range one time to see what it would actually do. It shot the Federal 130 Ballistic Tips into about a 3/4" group at 100 yards. Nothing else ever done to it so I was very impressed that it shot that good.

The rifle has spent it's life sitting in a gunsock in the rear of the safe. This particular rifle has a dark stock which really contrast well with the stainless action. I've looked it over and do not see any dents or scratches on it. I took quite a few pictures so if you're interested shoot me a PM and I'll send you the pics.

It will come with the original box and the factory supplied lock as well as other paperwork that it was shipped with.

I've got another rifle in mind so this one is up for sale.

Price is $800 plus shipping for it. Rifle comes with the bases. Scope has already been moved to another rifle and is not for sale.

WinchesterMod70Stainless270Featherweight003.jpg

WinchesterMod70Stainless270Featherweight005.jpg

WinchesterMod70Stainless270Featherweight011.jpg

WinchesterMod70Stainless270Featherweight004.jpg