• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Weaver Classic Extreme, 30 mm, 2.5-10x50, Illuminated German #4 reticle

thechamp

Have a near mint condition Weaver 'Classic Extreme' Series Riflescope, #800703, 2.5-10 x 50mm, matte black finish with an 'Illuminated German # 4' Reticle and a 30mm tube scope for sale. It's only 12.9" long so it's not like the 'Hubble" sitting on your rifle.

Scope is like new in the box. Bought it last year to go hog hunting and never found a place or time to go. It's been played with some here at the house checking out the lighted reticle, etc. Never been mounted or hunted with. I think it has a little mar on the finish on the front bell but that should be it. All the factory paperwork is in the original box with the scope.

This scope is built like a tank and comes with Weaver's Micro Trac system so it is easy to adjust and tracks true. The scope has a rheostat on the illuminated reticle that allows you to pick any degree of illumination you could want. In addition the illumination is in the center of the cross hair. Not to the side, up or down from the center like so many other illuminated reticles seem to have. It has very good glass and appears to work quite well in very low light. I've taken it onto the back patio and compared it in low light to my Swarovskis and have to say it was very impressive for a scope 1/6th their price?

Here are the specs and general information that Weaver list with this scope:

The Extreme series rifle scopes from Weaver's long heritage in riflescope design... built for hunters who need their rifle scopes to perform flawlessly regardless of the time, the environment, or the conditions. The Extreme's one-piece, 30mm tubes manufactured by Weaver Optics and combined with Weaver's legendary fully multi-coated optics deliver the image quality you need at those times when other scopes cease to perform.

Magnification Power 2.5-10x50 MM
Objective Finish Matte Black
Exit Pupil (in millimeters) 20-5.2
Field of View (feet @ 1000 yds) 36.7-10.1
Eye Relief (inches) 4
Overall Length (inches) 12.9
Weight (ounces) 1 lb 7 oz
Reticle German #4

Features of Weaver Classic Extreme 2.5-10 x50 mm Matte Black Riflescope:
One-piece 30mm tube
Fully multi-coated optics
Precision machining
Dry nitrogen purging
Free-wheel resettable w/e dials
Fast-focus eyepieces
Side-focus parallax adjustments
Illuminated center-dot reticles
4 inches of eye relief

The scope was discontinued by Weaver but it is still sold new on some websites. Night Vision Goggles Night Vision Binoculars Monoculars Rifle Scopes has it listed at $569.95. I'll sell this one for $415 including shipping in the lower 48.

I had some concern about the availability of whatever battery they use. Turns out it's a very common battery so that is nice to know. Also have more photos if interested. Send me a PM with your email addy and I'll send them on.

WeaverExtremeBurrisSixX019.jpg

WeaverExtremeBurrisSixX012.jpg

WeaverExtremeBurrisSixX011.jpg

WeaverExtremeBurrisSixX009.jpg

Last edited:
Weaver Classic Extreme, 30 mm, 2.5-10x50, Illuminated German #4 reticle

Scope is SPF!

Thanks

Last edited:

Recent Posts