• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Weatherby Ultra Light Weight

Greg in PA

Weatherby Ultra Light Weight in 240 Wby. Mag. Very good condition, shot around 50 times from what the original owner said. Weaver Bases installed, glass bedded with Acraglas, trigger worked on and set at 8oz. Comes with over 450 pieces of brass all fired that he bought off of e-bay, 2 boxes of new unprimed brass, Redding 3pc die set (FL sizer, neck sizer, seater) 1 boxes of Nolser 95gr ballistic tip, 1 box of Winchester Combind tech 95gr ballistic tip, few other things that I'm forget about. $675.00 + shipping to FFL out of PA

Could you send me a pic or two?
Very interested!!!!

Boaz911WY at aol.com

Thanks!

You guys might want to check greg out on the varmit site he was barred from selling on that site problems big time. Just don't want to see anyone stuck by him.

Yes I was banned from selling on there, because I sold to many things, I buy right and pass it on to you guys. One guy bought a scope on GGVG and I said in the add like new and didnt know if there was nay marks under the rings. Well he took the rings off and I guess there was ring marks so he raise royal h#%l on there but I did offer to refund his money to him. If it would make anyone feel better we can do COD with the buyer paying all of the COD charges, I use Fed Ex and UPS to ship

Greg,
I have a friend who's very interested in this rifle.
Could you send me your email addy?
Thanks,
Wayne aka WAMBO

[ QUOTE ]
Yes I was banned from selling on there, because I sold to many things, I buy right and pass it on to you guys. One guy bought a scope on GGVG and I said in the add like new and didnt know if there was nay marks under the rings. Well he took the rings off and I guess there was ring marks so he raise royal h#%l on there but I did offer to refund his money to him. If it would make anyone feel better we can do COD with the buyer paying all of the COD charges, I use Fed Ex and UPS to ship

[/ QUOTE ]Greg it was alittle more than being a dealer Larry Scoot is a FFL dealer and hasn't had a problem you had a problem with refunding money plus some other issues and those were the main reasons for your banning on that site. You have moved your operation to other sites since be banned.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Greg

You are STILL LYING! I didn't remove the rings, YOU did and then shipped the "like new" scope that had DENTS from overtightening of the rings......not just ring marks! You also failed to mention how you had my money for 15 days before shipping the scope and how you lied to me all along the way......and then, you wanted me to return the scope before you sent a refund......You are a lying scumbag......

As far as why you were banned from the GGVG classifieds.....it wasn't just because you sold too many things......here is the post:

http://www.varminthunters.com/forum/posts/5164.html

[ QUOTE ]
"I've reviewed all the posts regarding the bad deals in the classifieds. While I tend to believe that one bad instance/occurrance can usually be the result of misunderstandings and can be usually be resolved to the satisfaction of all parties, several bad deals generally would be considered a trend. Some time ago, when you first began posting items in the classifieds, I questioned whether you were a dealer or not. Your response to me was that you purchased items or bought out businesses that were going out of business and that's how you obtained so many items for resale. Since then, according to your own account, you've posted and sold "thousands" of items in the classifieds. I have to tell you that personally, I think there is more to it than you are letting on. Several people who have been longtime, and upstanding visitors and members of the website have had problems with dealing with you. Based on this information, I will respectfully request you no longer post items for sale in the classifieds. I will be honest with you, I have never asked anyone to cease using the classifieds, and they have been free for use for years. I don't make this decision lightly, but in the best interest of all parties concerned, ourselves, as well as yourself, it would probably be the best course of action.Hope you understand. You may not agree with me, but in the best interest of all, I hope you comply.ThanksMike"

[/ QUOTE ]

You bet I'm a lying scumbag and yes there were rings on the scope so whos lying now. You know and I know there was. Enough said, you got your opion and I got mine

And after seeling as much as I did since 1998 on GGVG well over 1000 items which John confirmed. I'm sure there will be some people that you cant make happy and your one of them

[ QUOTE ]
You bet I'm a lying scumbag and yes there were rings on the scope so whos lying now. You know and I know there was. Enough said, you got your opion and I got mine

[/ QUOTE ]

There you go lying again......you kept the rings, they were NOT included with the scope......you have lied so much you can't keep your story straight!