• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Weatherby Mark V Accumark 338-378 **SOLD**

FreedomTide

Hi All,

I am new to this forum but not new to forums in general and I apologize for my first post trying to sell something. However I have something in my collection I certainly do not need and may be just what you have been looking for.

I have a Weatherby Mark V Accumark 338-378 Weatherby Mag. 28" RH

This gun is in excellent condition and to my knowledge has only ever been used on one hunting trip. It was originally purchased by a friend for a hunt that sold it to me right after the hunt. I believe less than 50 (more like 25) rounds have ever been fired in the gun. The gun comes in the factory box, with factory Accubrake, scope base and rings, with original manual and registration cards. The only use I can see on the gun is some light scuffing on the bottom metal (picture taken).

The gun is located in central FL and I am frequently in both Orlando and Tampa. I would greatly prefer to sell this gun F2F with FL DL (CWP preferred) and a bill of sale. If I am unable to sell locally I will consider having an FFL ship to your FFL, however buyer is responsible for associated cost.

I would like to get $1600 obo and will entertain trades… For a local buyer a will even include a factory box of 20rds.

Feel free to ask questions and more photos can be taken upon request.
Thanks, Andy

Attachments

• IMG_1305.jpg
    IMG_1305.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1306.jpg
    IMG_1306.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1307.jpg
    IMG_1307.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1308.jpg
    IMG_1308.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1309.jpg
    IMG_1309.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1310.jpg
    IMG_1310.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 9
Re: FS: Weatherby Mark V Accumark 338-378

Bump and a reduction to $1,500.00 obo w/ factory box of 20 rds

As always trades are welcome but cash talks :D

Re: FS: Weatherby Mark V Accumark 338-378

Ok I have had some great interest from members on the board but she is still for sale and I have come to the conclusion selling this gun F2F in FL is unlikely... (ok I actually get laughed at when I take it to a FL show)

So here is the deal, I would love to put this in someones hands that can enjoy it. Price reduced to $1400 Firm with free shipping to your FFL (lower 48 only) That price includes the gun, accubrake, scope mount w/ rings, and original materials (box and papers)

Thanks, Andy

PM me for phone number if you would like to discuss the gun or for any other pictures.