• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS/ Vortex Viper Scope's- Price drop

All Vortex
PST
(2) 6-24X50 FFP w/EBR-1 Retical (1)MOA (1)Mil-Rad -$940 each Shipped
(3) 6-24X50 SFP w/EBR-1 Retical Mil-Rad------------$740 each Shipped
(2) 2.5-10X44 SFP EBR-1 Retical Mil-Rad------------$620 each
Shipped
(4) 1-4X24 SFP w/TMCQ Retical MOA------------------$510 each Shipped

HS
(2)4-16X50 SFP BDC---------------------------------$550 each Shipped
(2)4-16X44 SFP (1)BDC (1)V-Plex--------------------$515 each Shipped

Viper
(1)6.5-20X50 SFP w/BDC-----------------------------$465 Shipped

GOOD DEAL HERE!

....some of the scopes listed have a LONG BACKORDER STATUS....

....I waited 6 months for my first PST...not this time!!

GOOD DEAL HERE!

....some of the scopes listed have a LONG BACKORDER STATUS....

....I waited 6 months for my first PST...not this time!!

That depends entirely on where you order from and if you call Vortex, they can direct you to dealers that have the particular optic you want.

I've never waited for any PST longer than a week and I have 3 now.

I'm curious Sidecarflip, Did you buy all three this year to your door for less than these are posted for? If the guy's happy with his deal I think he got a good deal.

I bought 2 PST's very early this year from Optics Planet and one PST about 45 days ago from Cameraland.

I had contacted Vortex about the disposition of the latest PST because the OP website stated on 'back order'. Vortex directed me to Cameraland that had the model in stock in wanted so thats where it came from. I might add that Camerland was quicker on delivery and processing compared to OP on the first 2, by almost 3 days. Both OP and Cameraland are the same price across the board on Vortex Optics and both have free shipping.

I do that Dvor thing as well and have gotten some great deals on equipment but never Vortex stuff.....wish they did...:) For example, I bought a G2 Gunrunner in multicam for less than 180 bucks delivered, but you have to watch the sales closely.

I was a little disapointed with the Gunrunner. For all the hoopla and Eblerstock's website, I expected the pack to be American made. It's not. It's made in some Pacific Rim country and shipped in, in a container..... My bubble is burst.

Concerning the this thread... His pricing is in line with the dealers and it's not really germane if, in fact, he's a dealer or not. The Vortex warranty encompasses ALL the optics no matter what the originating dealer or individual, forever. Thas to say, if it has an issue, Vortex isn't going to ask where it came from, they are just going to replace it.,,, (not repair it).

Keep in mind that warranty for 99% of these scopes is a replacement. It's inherently cheaper to replace a defective scope with a new one, than repair it, especially when Vortex has their optics built offshore, sort of like the Eblerstock G2.

What yo see on a website is what it really is, for the most part, is usually smoke and mirrors. Not always, but usually.

I did. Guy's for what ever reason I am unable to send picture's But I will keep trying

(2) 6-24X50 FFP w/EBR-1 Retical (1)MOA (1)Mil-Rad -SOLD

I received my scope today, I had been out of town on business...

..however the scope was previously mounted, slight ring marks on the rear rings...and smudges on the front objective lens...

if I had known this....I would have not paid MAP...

.........however the scope was previously mounted, slight ring marks on the rear rings..........

I believe I'd be ****ed.

Not good.