• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Ultra Light Arms NULA/ULA .308 Left hand

broomd

Reluctantly offering my NULA. Alas, the tax man is killing us this year. Got the bad news from my accountant this week. (I'll be listing other goodies soon.)
This is a very fine short action lefty rifle; light, smooth; and accurate is an understatement.
It has been hunted but is in great shape.
I've averaged .50 moa with virtually any factory ammo. Hot or cold barrel it always shoots the same.

I get 13.75" with LOP, douglas #1 in CM. 2002 build date.
Action and trigger is butta' smooth at about 3 lbs.
Barrel has approx 200 rounds, 98%. Stock is beautiful and typical Melvin Forbes quality. Excellent ULA pad (pic shows some trail dust on it, but it is very nice.)
About 5lbs even naked. 5'15oz with a vx3 36mm on it.

Scope is in excellent condition, VX3 2.5-8X36mm with duplex reticle; may have ring marks, I haven't removed it.
Scope not offered separately.
Target is last four of 14 straight shots with a hot barrel...Federal fusion 150 grn.

$2385 gun alone to your FFL.
$2635 with the Leupy, that's $1000 less than retail (with no wait time) and a fine scope thrown in.

1st "I'll take it." May be listed elsewhere.

DSCN5229.jpg

DSCN5221.jpg

DSCN5228.jpg

DSCN5227.jpg

DSCN5233.jpg

DSCN5216.jpg

Know what you mean, made less than twice as much as last yr and paying 10 X more in taxes. Makes me wonder why I should work hard.

Yes, I have an LSS in 30.06. Lefty.
I bought it and haven't shot it. It has very, very few rounds through it. The original owner was a blackpowder freak and never shot it.
Laminate stock, Nice gun. Rare as hens teeth these days to find a 700 in stainless and non-magnum.
2013-12-10_19-22-47_270.jpg

$1095.
No scope.

$2325.
When this rare ultra light tack driver is gone, it's gone.

Evening peek.... $2300 shipped. $1300 less than a new NULA.