• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Tikka T3 Stainless Varmint 308 Win - Sold Pending Funds

zupatun

I have a Tikka T3 Varmint Stainless in 308 Winchester for sale for $525. This currently has a Leupold VariX-III mounted on it which I paid $300 (a steal)--but the scope isn't included in the $525. Shoots better than I do, has a limbsaver pad but it's really not needed for 308. Smooth Tikka action and good trigger. I have a monopod mounted on the rear swivel.

IMG00159.jpg

IMG00160.jpg

pics aren't great (cell phone)...my battery on my digital died.

With two new babies I haven't been able to hunt locally unless it's in the woods, so I've got my LR ;) Marlin 336 with LeverRevolution 30-30 rounds for the woods and crossing pastures. I won't be getting out West or to any F-class matches for the forseeable future.

I'll be buying a shotgun and new handgun to compensate...

Matt Roth
[email protected]
cell 703-505-6902

Last edited:
Re: FS: Tikka T3 Stainless Varmint 308 Win

if the scope is included, I'll take it

Sorry to be unclear, but the scope is not included. I'll throw the rings in and the monopod, but the scope would be in addition...I paid $300 so make an offer on the scope separately or on the scope/rifle price as a whole.

Matt

Last edited:

PM sent.

What power range of VXIII is it. I'd be interested. pm the details and price you want for it.

4.5X-14X I'll wait on selling the scope until the rifle sells (for now). Thanks for the interest.

Matt

I'd buy it if I didn't already have one. My shoots .5 all day with several loads. That's a great price.

W8td4it is very generous. I don't do a lot of transactions so it's a blessing things went off without too much of an issue on my part. Glad you like it.

Matt