• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS - Tikka M595 22-250 RH with rings and bases(SOLD)

bugle1up

Rifle is in very nice condition, slight blue wear around muzzle from low use. Would estimate 250 rounds max down the tube and shoots very well. I never spend much time working loads for the rifle because it shot so well with loads from my other 22-250, Rifle is synthetic/blued. Not sure how to rate the rifle other than in nice condition. Buyer always has 3 day inspection to return.
$500.00 Shipped and insured SOLD

IMG_6890.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS - Tikka M595 22-250 RH with rings and bases

I've got one just like this and its very nice to shoot. Accurate, with little or no shift in the point of impact when the barrel warms up. Easily adjustable trigger, the action is actually smoother than my T-3 action, and a nice rigid stock with wonderful palm swell and matte finish. The 595 magazines are nice too, locking the center instead of the front, for more positive lockup.

These guns are a real prize, and hard to find any more. I don't know the seller, but I'd say $500 is a good deal.