• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Swarovski z5 3-18x44 BRH, New in box **SOLD**

thechamp

Bought this Swarovski Z5, 3.5-18x44 scope brand new a few months back for a 257 Wby and never got around to mounting it. I have decided to buy another z6i illuminated one for my main coyote rifle and that will free up a scope that I can use on the 257 Wby. I do a lot of night time spotlight style coyote hunting and the red dot will help get on target quicker and make things a bit easier.

It is a Swarovski z5, 3.5-18x44 1" tube, with the BRH which is a darker version of the BRX, very similar to the old TDS reticle. Not a lot of lines so it's not as busy as some are. Go to the Swarovski website, locate the Swarovski ballistic program and after opening it enter your load, factory or handload specs and it'll tell you what each hash mark represents yardage wise.

This scope now list for $1665 at Natchez. They have them on sale at $1499 and I'll take $1325 including insured CONUS shipping. It is brand new in the box with all documents and the bikini lens covers. I'll try to get some pics added the next day or so.

Am looking for a Z6I 3-18x50 with the Ballistic Turret or the BRH. Will pay difference if you have one. Doesn't need to be NIB but definitely in good to excellent condition. Rail mount would be even better...