• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Swarovski 'Illuminated" Z6i, 2-12x50 w/ TDS-4 Reticle **SOLD**

thechamp

I have a Swarovski Z6I 2-12x50 (illuminated) with the TDS-4 reticle for sale. The scope is in excellent condition and the glass is perfect.

Bought this scope 'new' last year from a dealer in Washington State. He had listed it as a 'new' scope and said he'd ordered it for a customer who then reneged on the order. When the scope came it I inspected it and it looked very good but the underside near the eyepiece had some of the finish missing and appeared to have at least sat in a scope ring of some sort. There are no ring marks anywhere else on it, nor on the top side of the tube in this spot. The spot is dead center under the rear of the scope and will never be seen when mounted but I want to make sure that whoever buys it knows that it's there. I suspect a fine tipped black marker could cover it and nobody would ever be the wiser. The illumination module works like it should.

The TDS-4 was discontinued by Swarovski and is no longer available unless you can find one. It is an easy reticle to use by simply going to the Swarovski website and plugging in your load information and other pertinent information and it will give you the range for each stadia. There weren't but a handful of illuminated Z6 2-12x50 scopes with the TDS-4 reticles ever brought into the USA.

The scope comes with the factory box and paperwork, along with the turret cap that contains the spare battery and the key ring with the plastic 'key' on it that you use to open the battery compartment. It also came with the Swarovski "Bikini" lens covers.

I've tried to take a good array of photos and hopefully they'll speak for themselves as to the condition of this scope. Hope to take some more this afternoon since I ran out of daylight yesterday evening.

The asking price is $2150 and I will take Paypal provided the buyer pays the 3 or 4% (fee depends on where the buyer is located). I will include CONUS shipping with insurance at this price. Those outside the USA will be credited $30 toward shipping and insurance.

To avoid any confusion as to whom the 'buyer' will be I ask that interested parties contact me at my email: [email protected] and the first person stating they want to buy the scope, will get the scope. Any questions can also be directed to my email and I'll get them answered at the earliest opportunity.

Will consider a trade toward a Z6i 3-18x50 Ballistic Turret with the SR rail or a Z6i 5-30x50 with the Ballistic Turret.

Swarovskipicsandmisc0741024x310.jpg

Swarovskipicsandmisc0641024x819.jpg

Swarovskipicsandmisc0711024x573.jpg

Swarovskipicsandmisc0721024x333.jpg

Swarovskipicsandmisc0731024x234.jpg

Swarovskipicsandmisc0771024x413.jpg

Swarovskipicsandmisc070994x1024.jpg

SwarovskiZ6i2-12x50TDS0221024x937.jpg

Light on low for night time. Can still adjust up and down as needed.

SwarovskiZ6i2-12x50TDS0211024x1003.jpg

Lighted reticle is on the high side for daytime. Also still adjustable up and down in that mode.

Re: FS Swarovski 'Illuminated" Z6i, 2-12x50 w/ TDS-4 Reticle

Open to offers. Ordered the new Z6i 5-30x50 this morning so it's en route. Should have been born rich or married into money. But then life really wouldn't be a challenge! :D