• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Swarovski 'Illuminated" Z6i, 2-12x50 w/ TDS-4 Reticle ***SOLD***

thechamp

Decided to purchase a new Swarovski Gen II, Z6i 3-18x50 BT SR so something has to go…

Thus I have a Swarovski Z6I 2-12x50 (illuminated) with the TDS-4 reticle for sale. The scope is in excellent condition and the glass is perfect. The scope was mounted at one time in Talley rings and there is a scuff on the underside of the tube where the rear ring went. In addition there is a small spot on the very top of the tube where the rear rings met and left a mark on the finish. The front ring left a slight shadow that you have to look for to see. Other than these markings the scope is 'as new'. It's been not been hunted with since I got it last year and only seen a little range time here at the house.

The scope comes with the factory box and paperwork, along with the turret cap that contains the spare battery and the key ring with the plastic 'key' on it that you use to open the battery compartment. It also came with a bag that you can store the scope in and the Swarovski "Bikini" lens covers. Other items as pictured as well.

I've tried to take a good array of photos and hopefully they'll speak for themselves as to the condition of this scope.

There weren't but a handful of illuminated Z6 2-12x50 scopes with the TDS-4 reticles ever brought into the USA.

The asking price is $2150 and I will take Paypal provided the buyer pays the 3 or 4% (fee depends on where the buyer is located). I will include CONUS shipping with insurance at this price. Those outside the USA will be credited $30 toward shipping and insurance.

To avoid any confusion as to whom the 'buyer' will be I ask that interested parties contact me at my email: [email protected] and the first person stating they want to buy the scope, will get the scope. Any questions can also be directed to my email and I'll get them answered at the earliest opportunity.

SwarovskiZ6i2-12x50TDS003925x725.jpg

SwarovskiZ6i2-12x50TDS0181024x944.jpg

Illumination on low for low light hunting. It will dim more if needed or brighten from this setting.

SwarovskiZ6i2-12x50TDS0211024x1003.jpg

Illumination control is on 'high' for daylight hunting. It actually gets brighter than this if you need it that bright.

SwarovskiZ6i2-12x50TDS0141024x320.jpg

SwarovskiZ6i2-12x50TDS0131024x330.jpg

Note the scuff on the underside of the tube where the rear ring was.

SwarovskiZ6i2-12x50TDS0121024x314.jpg

SwarovskiZ6i2-12x50TDS0051024x766.jpg

Notice the small line on the very top of the tube where the rear rings came together.

SwarovskiZ6i2-12x50TDS0261024x966.jpg

Re: FS Swarovski 'Illuminated" Z6i, 2-12x50 w/ TDS-4 Reticle

Good stuff and great person here Guys!!!!

Thanks Popapi! Why is it that we are always looking for the next 'Utopia'? :D If there's one thing I want in the next life is my Swarovski scopes... And I hope they don't let coyotes in or I'll be in trouble....:rolleyes:

BTW Scope is SPF.

Thanks