• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: STREAMLIGHT Flashlight from Webyshops.com. Clearance!

Weby Shops

FS: STREAMLIGHT Stinger LED Rechargeable Flashlight, Black (75713)

MODEL YEAR CLEARANCE!

Our Price: $109.99

media.nl

I'm offering this STREAMLIGHT Flashlight on special. The powerful, long-range STREAMLIGHT Stinger LED Rechargeable Flashlight, Black (75713) lasts a lifetime. It offers multiple lighting modes, including strobe. Nickel-cadmium battery recharges up to 1000 times.

Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation. Optimized electronics provides regulated intensity.

This flashlight features a multi-function, easy access push-button switch designed for extremely long life; tested at 1 million actuations.

The unit meets applicable European Community Directives and is covered by the limited lifetime warranty.

Features:

6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with non-slip rubberized comfort grip and anti-roll rubber ring
Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
C4 LED technology, shcok-proof with a 50,000 hour lifetime
Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation
Optimized electronics provides regulated intensity
Multi-function, easy access push-button switch designed for extremely long life
3-Cell, 3.6-Volt Nickel-cadmium sub-C battery is rechargeable up to 1000 times
Ten hours to fully recharge on 100V, 120V, 230V or 240V AC, or 12V DC, 2.5-hour fast charger or PiggyBack charger model available
Meets applicable European Community Directives
Black Finish
Limited lifetime warranty

[FONT=&quot]Like what you see – call me at the number below or email me at [/FONT][FONT=&quot][email protected][/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]