• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS SS Rem 700 LA MAG ACTION

pd721el

SS Rem 700 LA MAG ACTION price drop $550.00

FS one Remington SS 700 LA mag bolt face. The action was trued to include facing the receiver; lugs bolt face, bolt lugs. Lugs were then lapped. The receiver threads were chased but are factory dimension. The bolt has a LW bolt shroud and I will include the original if I can find it. It is an S serial number. I will include a metal ADL trigger guard and ADL action screws and mag box. Action will come with a set of Med Talley LW rings. Freshly bead blasted so the finish looks great. Feel free to IM me with questions. $550.00 shipped to your FFL from mine. Payment is USPS MO shipped, first posted "I'll take" it wins. Conus no sales to CA.
Picture020.jpg

Picture021.jpg

I lowered the price and removed the trigger that was listed as it was in worse shape then I thought.

Last edited:
The only trades I would be interested in would be towards a Stiller predater mag LA or a Surgeon RLR mag action or a LA Mcmillian A-3, A3-5 or A5 Rem varmint contour /BDL. I am going to leave this posted until my barrel ships and if it doesn't sell I'm going to just build it. Thanks