• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Springfield XDs 4.0 .45acp w/ Extras

just browsing

Not holding my breath here but figured it was worth a shot anyway.

Selling a like new Springfield XDs 4.0 .45acp. I purchased it new with the idea that it would be my new EDC, but found that I still prefer my VP9. Shot it 2 times, 100 rounds total, cleaned it and put it in my nightstand where it's been ever since. There is not a blemish on it. Goes without saying that it's very easily concealed, but it carries extremely well in all configurations.

What you get:
- XDs 4.0 .45acp black/black
- 3 magazines (5+1, 6+1, & 7+1)
- AlienGear Cloak Tuck 2.0 IWB Holster w/ XDs 4.0 shell
- Original case, backstraps, lock, manuals, etc.
- Pelican 1170 case

Would like to sell this as a combo for $500 shipped to your FFL. Bud's sells the 4.0 .45 alone for $505, so you're effectively getting the 7-round mag ($35), AG holster ($40), and Pelican case ($40) for free, plus saving yourself taxes. Everything is like new and functions as such. First time-stamped "I'll take it" followed by a PM will get priority. Cross-posted on other forums so please be cognizant of that. Please contact with any other questions and I'll be happy to answer them!

Thanks!

Bump, willing to sell just the pistol with the essentials kit for $450 shipped to your FFL