• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Sierra 300gr .338" Matchkings

alf

FOR SALE:

One box of 500 Sierra .338" caliber 300 grain Matchkings.

$300.00 shipped priority mail in the US only.

No trades, no PP, payment by USPS money order preferred.

So it didn't occur to you to send me a PM with a heads up on Bruno's price,

rather than being a dickhead and shitting on my thread?

You must think everyone is stupid, why would you want to take advantage of a fellow shooter. I see it all the time with 22 lr around here!

You must think everyone is stupid, why would you want to take advantage of a fellow shooter. I see it all the time with 22 lr around here!
Again, my shipped price was cheaper than Midway, 3rd Gen, and PVI, the places I checked before posting, so your accusation is horseshitt.

A simple PM would have been all that was needed, but instead you chose to dump on my thread........

Again, my shipped price was cheaper than Midway, 3rd Gen, and PVI, the places I checked before posting, so your accusation is horseshitt.

A simple PM would have been all that was needed, but instead you chose to dump on my thread........

Alf is right, if his prices are lower than most any company selling them then who is really trying to rip you off. If after checking several suppliers he is cheaper than I don't think it fair to try and call him out. I don't know how/why Bruno's is selling them for close to $100 less than most other suppliers.
If nobody had them in stock and he jacked the price up then that's another story.