• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS-Scopes(Reduced)

SDWhirlwind

I have for sale the following scopes:
1)Weaver T10 Duplex about 85% blue, no dents or ring marks just blueing thinner where rings were mounted.Couple of spots on the inside of obj. lenses but still very clear. Some small nicks but very serviceable. $185.00 shipped and insured. Now $175.00

2)SOLD

3)SOLD Sightron 6x24 matte with dot. Excellent condition with perhaps a little discoloration from rings but no marks or finish removed.Now $275.00SOLD Thanks Scott

4)Sightron 4x16 matte with dot. Excellent condition except for shallow dents on bottom of tube from rings but no gouges and does not affect function(purchased 2nd hand). $250.00 shipped and insured. Now $235.00.

Selling as I am scope poor and am not using these at the time.3 day inspection less shipping of course. Check my feedback on GB or AA under same handle. Thanks alot for looking. Email with questions.

Edited to add that I have no way of doing pics.Sorry

[ 04-14-2004: Message edited by: SDWhirlwind ]

[ 04-24-2004: Message edited by: SDWhirlwind ]

[ 05-28-2004: Message edited by: SDWhirlwind ]

apologize for time lapse,think I"ll try to sell some of my stuff local.If I do I"ll email you about status of sightrons.Thanks Archie

Archie Brown-Sent you an email regarding trading did you get it?? Depends on what you have and what you want out of it. Thanks.

Im interested in the sightrons also, i sent an email but havent heard back yet. Try emailing me if you havent gotten my email yet. Thanks.